Somehow we actually managed to finally get our gear together and record the show, podcast it and all the rest. I'd call it hilariously dodgy, but hey you probably can't tell, so who cares.
In this week's show, we cover pressing issues such as:
- what do we call the show?
- our guests luke and dane are involved, at least yelling out shit in the background and personally attacking people.
- why Pharrell's new album sucks (except the Eddie Murphy sample)
- the possible new segments (including 'What Grinds my Gears')
- luke hints at possible interviews with Optimus Prime and Chewbacca
- luke says he doesn't like rap
- music from The Flaming Lips, Patrick Wolfe, Gnarls Barkley and others
- james enlightens me, luke and dane about how michael jackson owns the beatles catalogue and why paul mccartney hates michael.
- luke mentions again that he hates rap
- dane goes to the toilet
- rumours of meg whites exciting solo project
- dane finds it concerning that james likes to stalk people on myspace
- pili scares james